very nice rory

·
Registered
453 Posts
Very nice, I do like the red

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
I've never seen a white one, in fact I very nearly ordered it in that shade but Mrs Elephant moaned about it being harder to keep clean...as if the lazy cow ever washes it anyway. She has never dipped her trunk in a bucket to hose the grime off, preferring to sit on her fat arse scoffing fruit and watching Eastenders instead. HARRUMPH!

·
Registered
245 Posts
My next NOTE will be a facelift 10 plate fingers crossed!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
SneakyElephant said:
I've never seen a white one, in fact I very nearly ordered it in that shade but Mrs Elephant moaned about it being harder to keep clean...as if the lazy cow ever washes it anyway. She has never dipped her trunk in a bucket to hose the grime off, preferring to sit on her fat arse scoffing fruit and watching Eastenders instead. HARRUMPH!

I have a white one

·
Registered
453 Posts
Very Nice Martin. When I was looking for my car I only ever found one white Note and it was down London way.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
OOOOOOO! Wish I had gone for the white one now! Nissan limit the colours to certain models and black or white look best for the N-Tec. Not at all keen on the flashier metallics like the burnt orange or that awful 'gan green' shade.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts