Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pick up my new 1.4 N-Tec+ on Friday. Brand new with rear park sensors, metallic paint etc for £11,995. Good deal?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I picked up my new 1.5 TDCI NTEC+ today, I was so nervous driving it straight into city traffic and parking it in a tight spot, I love the Nissan Connect system, I cant believe it keeps warning me that I'm approaching traffic lights, or a speed camera, its only the first day but I love it to bits so far, but that Permashine stinks, never mind its all for a good reason.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am trading in my 1.5 DCi, really liked it, that's why I am buying another Note, but since I retired I am only doing around 6000 miles per year, so thought the petrol engine would be a better bet for me this time.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got a bit worried about the stories of problems with the particulate filter unless you are doing regular long runs.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I give it a good blast down the duel carriageway in 3rd a couple of times a month as it's over 5yrs old I don't think its got aparticulate filter but I could be wrong.

·
Registered
887 Posts
yes, I believe you have to be the careful with the particulate filter... dci89 or dci90 has it, dci 86 doesn't. I do 30k per year, mostly blasting th car along the dual carriageway. My last car (polo bluemotion) had a cleaning cycle on it, often you turn the car off, smell burning rubber and the fan on the rad is going flat out. Never gave me a problem. Wouldn't advise dci 90 for a tootle round town car though.

·
Registered
31 Posts
so jealous. Thats the colour I like!!. I want a ntec+ but only had my 59 ntec a year and half. Dont think I could get a good trade in price at local dealer!!. Maybe I should have waited a bit longer when I traded in my Acenta. Hopefully when the new Note arrives they may bring prices down??.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I actually went along to my local dealer to look at a 1 year old ntec+, and discovered he was selling brand new for only £1300 more. He had the Haptic Blue one in the showroom, so I decided to go for that.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Did you have a part ex?. My local dealer didn't offer much for mine, maybe because its 4 years old??. Annoying that they can offer offer you alot less than what they resell it for??. Anyway will wait til the end of this year. I do like your ntec+ though.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts