Nissan Note Owners Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,064 Posts
That's a real cool looking Note.
.......just don't get it dirty, coz you don't want to wear the poor old hubby out to quick.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
The bush is the 2012 spec radio aerial

Looks smart in white.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol, hubby is the added extra, he was a one off

So far so good, im loving it........ only stalled it 3 times trying reverse it at the garage lol. I cant believe how cheap it is to fill.......my Peugeot cost us near on £90.00 to fill. The garage put £20 in, and weve just filled it right up for another £40.00. So, well chuffed

·
Registered
138 Posts
Ahhh!!! you don't live on the South Coast then ..... latest Esso unleaded locally is £1-42.9 per litre.......

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Nice, very nice.

Have fun.

I know what you mean about the samller fuel tank. My old Alhambra had a 72 litre tank and £70 fill-ups (just over 50 litres) were painful. Guess its all relative though as a full tank would take me almost 700 miles on a bad day!
Edited by: Nigel B

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thankyou, im really happy with it........its the first Brand New Car that we have ever had, and i think the fact that it is so bright, it really does stand out, and i do see people glancing over at us lol

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thankyou, will do, once its been washed. Its rained all day, and now isnt looking quite so clean and shiney lol.

Still loving it.

Mandy

1 - 17 of 17 Posts