Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All About time that I Showed you my Note. Pay Particular attention to the rear window, good advert or what????Thanks Mike

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Mr noteI like the Merc and bmee look therefore i added these to the fronts, I also love the red glow in the boot when you open the doors its cool.Only got the door ones to do now then almost complete.

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
The back end looks so much better debaged imho it only takes 10 mins with a toffee/carmel wheel
not a fan of halfords style driving lights makes it look a bit chavie - less is more

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
lol each to there own, the covers do look good on the pre-facelift and there not that common either. i have a oem cup spoiler up in the loft (itsone of them french car makersi cant remember tbh)
also have a strut brace that i imported some time ago but never got around to fitting it/getting it fitted

The lower chassis brace looks a good mod on the Nissan b platform cube/versa/tiilda ect

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SO Mr Flash how much for this little selection of goodies then?. and Ill assume they all come with the same easy to read german only instructions?

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
not for sale,, there going on mine i have yet to comfirm fitment of the brace
theres quite a few honda jazz's about inc one witha turbo charged civic engine iirc thats around 310 bhp

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So where did you get the strut brace from as thats something the Note needs to stiffen up the front end!!, plus the spoiler you mentioned where has that arisne from?Honda Jazz'z are naff and not worth our site

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
the cup spoiler come from a mate in a body shop a customer paid for it and left as thay changed their mine
i cant remember where the strutbrace is from its in its box and i got it from the US of hay theres also a frontunder brace what i never ordered as i wanted one made in the uk

i took a punt on the strut brace tbh

theres also a anti rollbar that MAY fit the note whiteline BNR16Z what fits a lot of nissan b platform cars it needs some one to take a punt on it as its £160

discs and pads can be cross ref'd against the 1.4 and 1.6 k12 micra but you prob know that already

electronics wise you can get a throttle tunning box around 50-100 quid to adjust the throttle responce

main 2 companys that do bits for the note are cobra-sor (uk importers are not intrested in bringing the parts in !!) or impul in japan you can use a japanesse exporter like j's garage but thay take there 10% (note super charger is £1380 without the ecu depending on the exchange rate)

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nah its the strut brace that im after plus maybe that tuning box sounds good too once i sort the exhaust and filtration outthough at money money is the biggest issue or should i say lack of it!!!

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
well i went to see if theres any issues with the versa brace, 1. nissan has put the bonnet stay on top of the n/s turret, 2. on the facelift theres a loom that goes straight across the suspention tower
the bonnet stay can be worked around but the loom may be a issue

1 - 13 of 13 Posts