Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got round to sharing some pics of my recently purchased note. Got it for a very respectable price at a private sale, only 32,000 miles.

Very happy so far, the 1.4L does not feel underpowered and dash reads about 46.5 MPG.

Next on the to do list:
<ul>[*]Tow bar for bike racks for the mountain bikes. Might try and fit this myself but worried i'll get stuck half way through![*]Will paint the rear brake hubs, they're a little rusty.[*]Parking sensors when I get around to it.[*]Give the thing a clean - it's quite grubby. Any wax suggestions? Might get some RainX too.[/list]
Easy to drive and very spacious - even managed to fit a double air bed in the back after a wet camping experience last weekend!

Apologies for low res images - had my phone on the wrong setting

Pictures are below in post No 3

Post edited by flash22

Edited by: flash22

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
Images not showing?

I right clicked and followed the link in your post, looks like a nice tidy example.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Either i'm being an idiot or the edit button is very hard to find. Plus the pictures worked earlier so I don't know what's going on

Second attempt with the pictures: (mods please feel free to do some editing!) Edit: seems I can edit my posts but not the first one of the topic..?

Edited by: MrNote

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
i couldnt get your pics to show either, the edit button dissapers after 30-50 mins for standard members

1 - 4 of 4 Posts