Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hii have a e12 digs note 2015 and have nothing but trouble with the connect 3 unit the dab often goes off when travelling and the fm reception is poor i have d605 software I have replaced the aerial base anyone any ideas or are these units just bad thx

·
Registered
989 Posts
You answered your own question, in a way.
The units are generally bad. others have said they are prone to heat damage, sitting above the heater semed a good place for Nissan to put it then !
Consider getting rid of it and replacing with a unit of your choice. Either DIY fit or ask a local ICE centre.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You answered your own question, in a way.
The units are generally bad. others have said they are prone to heat damage, sitting above the heater semed a good place for Nissan to put it then !
Consider getting rid of it and replacing with a unit of your choice. Either DIY fit or ask a local ICE centre.
Thx for your reply

·
Registered
172 Posts
Never had an issue with our 2015 Note. It worked exactly as it should. Lots of nice features but the manual was poor, you had to look to find things.

We were very happy with it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Never had an issue with our 2015 Note. It worked exactly as it should. Lots of nice features but the manual was poor, you had to look to find things.

We were very happy with it.
The car is ok the radio is awful and nissan want 3500 poundsfor a new one

·
Registered
172 Posts
The car is ok the radio is awful and nissan want 3500 poundsfor a new one
I was referring to the radio but the car was OK as well.

As suggested above visit a local ICE emporium (if they still exist).

·
Registered
856 Posts
It's generally agreed on this forum that once your connect system fails you are wise to buy a different unit. There's plenty of history on here to show various types at a fraction of nissan prices.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts