Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Should be picking up my new ntec dci Note this week, thanks for all the info I've gathered off the forum before my purchase!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Please give my regards to Matlock, Heights of Abraham (Is the cable car still there?), Bakewell Tart, Blue John, Chatsworth, Donnington, Peak District, Buxton etc etc.

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
Welcome Jaws (now, Great White or James Bond villain?).

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Boysie said:
Welcome Jaws.  Is it a brand new motor.
Yes it is a new one, pearl black, I'd been looking for a small, practical car to replace my Ka diesel, 70 yr old relations were starting to complain climbing in back, and my other half runs a 500 diesel. So I'm hoping to get similar mpg. Notes a car i'd always looked on as an older persons car, until I recently bothered to look round a second hand Acenta at a local ford dealer, missed out on that one, next minute we've ordered a new one after falling for the funky wheels and extras they've thrown on these last ntecs, like to say I got a good deal, but always feel like I've had my pants down!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Midasi1 said:
Please give my regards to Matlock, Heights of Abraham (Is the cable car still there?), Bakewell Tart, Blue John, Chatsworth, Donnington, Peak District, Buxton etc etc.
Cable cars going, I can see it across the valley from my bedroom window, Bakewell tart is a Mr Kipling creation, you're thinking of the Bakewell Pudding! (Can't stand them myself)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts