Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok Nissan, I want a cut of your profits.

My Ma - in Law has bought a Note(diesel), after a whiz around in mine in July, and now my brother has purchased one after asking me about mine. He bought a petrol model.

Is there an agents fee(slush fund), I can plunder. After all, is woz me that pointed them in the right direction.

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
My local dealer gives a £100 'bounty' to current owners if their recommendation to friends/family results in a NEW car sale.

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
SneakyElephant said:
Nigel B said:
My local dealer gives a £100 'bounty' to current owners if their recommendation to friends/family results in a NEW car sale.
can I have a Snickers instead? (peanut content)

We use the same dealer Sneaky, I am sure they will oblige with a large bag of Percy Dalton's

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Nigel B said:
SneakyElephant said:
Nigel B said:
can I have a Snickers instead? (peanut content)

We use the same dealer Sneaky, I am sure they will oblige with a large bag of Percy Dalton's
This is absolutely true...I once bought some 'Monkies' peanuts, the ones in the clear plastic bag...and found a mummified MOUSE in it! AAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!

·
Super Moderator
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don't wish to state the obvious Sneaky, but a mummified mouse is the least of your probs. Going by your Avie, you need to ease up on the peanuts.

Mind you, going by my Avie, I need to ease up climbing trees and falling out of them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts