Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all.
I've just bought today and collecting Saturday the 23rd a 59 reg Nissan Note 1.5 diesel with 27000 miles on the clock. Was very impressed with the test drive. It's going to replace my 2005 Ibiza 1.4sxtdi which i've owned from new. Looking forward to the change....can't wait.

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
welcome to the forum, have a good look through the forums and use the search box up the top anything else just put a post incorrect sub-forum

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello. Thank you for that....i've had a bit of a browse around and it looks like a really informative forum...hopefully i'll be able to make some (useful) contributions too in time.

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
Welcome David.
I too moved from a Seat (Alhambra) to the Note.

The one downside is the ridiculously high parts prices when compared to those on the Seat where one could 'shop around' any number of VAG marques. That siad the factors such as Euro and GSF do offer some relief on mainstream items it's just that there aren't as many 'bits' around as there are for a Seat/VW/Skoda.

Edited by: Nigel B

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you Nigel.

I'm a local driving instructor and have an account with Europarts so hopefully any bits I need I can get through them...otherwise i'll just have to go with the flow.

I've had a quick look on ebay just to see if they're catered for but as you said there doesn't seem to be much about.

I had a few Nissans (Datsuns) years ago and they were really reliable so i'm keeping fingers crossed that will be the same.

David.

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
welcome david

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well I picked it up this morning...not been too far in it but it's a lovely car to drive...smoother and quieter than my 05 reg Ibiza 1.4 sx tdi....will get out and get some miles on it soon hopefully...

·
Premium Member
248 Posts

1 - 9 of 9 Posts