Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Super Moderator
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,

My name is Paul and I live in Cardiff.

I have recently joined the forum to help out to rid the site of spam posts and ensure the forum is a safe, informative and friendly place to talk Nissan Note.

I am also the UK based Admin for Peugeotforums.com and Kiaownersclub.co.uk for some years, so if anyone needs any help with the new site platform or anything else, please feel free to get in touch via Conversations.

Paul

·
Super Moderator
1,804 Posts
Hi there everyone.

Some of you already know me, and some of you don't, and those I've yet to meet. Just popped into to say hello, as I've just become a part of the Moderation Team.

I offered my services in the first instance, as I was so fed up with all the spam messages. These have been largely dealt with, thank goodness.

Hopefully now it should should all run smoothly. If you see something that you don't like just give us shout.

Obviously I /we can't be here 24/7, so a gentle nudge from someone will get a faster response.

Looking forwards to meeting and greeting some new members. And hopefully some of you longer serving members will poke your nose in.

Regards to you all. (y)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.