Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Just become a Note owner and enjoying the car so far!

It is a 66 plate and looking at the included SD it is labelled Nissan Connect 3 Europe V4 with the part number t1000-26767 278456.

I have been trying to work out if my model is compatible with the latest map updates and I am not sure.

Can anyone clarify or point me in the right direction for a compatible update? When I go through the Nissan website it seems to be directing me to older maps!

·
Registered
823 Posts
I did have a version 9 card which i sold two weeks ago BUT i got it off the bay.
Just search for the card you want and double check the part number is compatible with your connect unit. If in doubt message the seller and ask, if they are worth dealing with then they will know if the card is right or not.
Also if you use the forum search function ( top of page ) there was a list posted by an ex member which gave all the card numbers. A quick online search using the number you provided brought a fair few results like this one -- NEW! NISSAN CONNECT 3 V4 SAT NAV LCN3 SD CARD 2019 / 2020 MAPS | eBay
If you view the advert it says that it is a 2019-2020 map data card ?

·
Registered
823 Posts
Nice one !
As long as your sd card slot is in the same place as the picture then you should be good to go.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I own a 2012 Note bought in 2015 and the satnav was at least 5 years out of date. Good advice above about using Ebay for updates and checking the numbers, but frankly I wouldn't bother, tried it twice, most recently last year and the maps were still about 3 years old at least. Last time I needed it I gave up and used google directions on my phone, up to date and far superior for lane changes and exits etc if you've got a complicated route that you're unfamiliar with. It's a shame because I like the hardware, shame about the shitty company they chose for the mapping. And the fact that it could be be cheaper buying a new satnav than a update through Nissan. Apart from that it's a great car! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts