Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
it will if it's stuck open or closed as it effects the manifold and fuel tank pressure system.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
I´m doing measure it afternoon. But in this case I think the valve is stuck/closed, because when the vacuum hose is unplugged the engine is working OK. And the ECM counts with this add air/purge from the EVAP canister, the vacuum hose is after IAT sensor. It must be proportionally opened according to increasing engine speed. I hope.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
if it creates too much vacuum in the tank, the low pressure fuel pump will have difficulty sending fuel to the injectors.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Hi, so the evap valve is working fine. I connected the vacuum hose to it, but disconnected the hose from EVAP canister. Revs are good in normal 750 and engine is working good. I suppose that the EVAP canister or hose must be clogged. Or there is one valve between fuel tank and canister.Uf...it is horible to find something on new cars... In service they says that there is no DTC, it is OK. Hell..

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello boysI´ve got Nissan Note with CR14DE engine. Issue: The engine looses power between 2600-3000 revs. Above 3000 it´s ok. But somethimes under load it´s horrible to accelerate to higher revs. It´s like without air. Air filter is OK, air duct too. Has someone an idea?

Sorry for my english.

Edited by: flash22
Hello boysI´ve got Nissan Note with CR14DE engine. Issue: The engine looses power between 2600-3000 revs. Above 3000 it´s ok. But somethimes under load it´s horrible to accelerate to higher revs. It´s like without air. Air filter is OK, air duct too. Has someone an idea?

Sorry for my english.

Edited by: flash22
Had this problem. First time no start but loss of power before proved to be Drive chain. Second time loss of power and difficult to start garage says throttle caps. Engine starving. With Notes there are 2 of these and question is which at fault. Also if you have eco drive DO NOT use as fault in that system and Nissan refuses to accept. Dealer I bought car from Did not tell me of these problems when bought and went out of business. Car proving costly. Also note that faults DO NOT always show on AA or garages Diagnostics. Hope that helps.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts