Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have found this car - https://www.totnescarsales.co.uk/used-cars/nissan-note-1-4-16v-n-tec-5dr-totnes-201811212626046

I am looking at buying something around this price or less as I've been stung with huge bills on an older diesel and so I want something firmly reliable. Is this the car to get?

I know many compare it to the Honda Jazz, but I have no idea which would be more reliable of the two.

This car seems quite new for the price, but not sure if 92k miles is too many.
We just need a car that I don't have to worry about big bills with every couple of months. We want to get in and drive and not worry.

I'd personally prefer an auto, but if the manual is more reliable, then so be it! Also, not sure which age of Note's is the most reliable.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
6,725 Posts
Why don't you look at "Devonboy's" note, half the price for the same year. That company's not doing you any favours, there taking you for a ride

·
Registered
957 Posts
The advertised car is the same year as mine and i didn't pay that when i bought mine 4 years ago and with WAY less miles on the clock than that one.

·
Registered
528 Posts

·
Registered
6,725 Posts
Hi Devonboy, has any of the members looking to purchase a Note contacted you by any chance? I tried to push it for you.

If your thinking of purchasing a cheap, but reliable motor, you find out if they have a members forum and ask questions about that certain motor, the next thing is to ask if any members are thinking of sell theirs?
But no, I've seen this note being sold by (https://www.totnescarsales.co.uk/use...01811212626046) and their asking twice the price for the same year motor.
If that new member had read your posts, he would have seen you were not selling a pup, but due to ill health.

What is the saying? A fool and his money are easily parted.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Daily Mail today, 17th May, A chap has a 56 plate Note with 224.000 miles on the clock and still going strong. He reckons it's the best car he has ever owned.

·
Registered
6,725 Posts
Hi Devonboy,
Have you had any takers for your Note yet, has "Gman88667733" contacted you yet?

·
Registered
1 Posts
e11 1.4 petrol manual, very reliable, had it 10 years only temp sensor went other than normal brakes and service items. Not punchy on motorway, easy to drive

·
Registered
NL61 BPZ
26 Posts
I have found this car - Used Cars for sale in Totnes, Devon | Totnes Car Sales

I am looking at buying something around this price or less as I've been stung with huge bills on an older diesel and so I want something firmly reliable. Is this the car to get?

I know many compare it to the Honda Jazz, but I have no idea which would be more reliable of the two.

This car seems quite new for the price, but not sure if 92k miles is too many.
We just need a car that I don't have to worry about big bills with every couple of months. We want to get in and drive and not worry.

I'd personally prefer an auto, but if the manual is more reliable, then so be it! Also, not sure which age of Note's is the most reliable.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
I bought a new Citroen C3 Aircross in 2019 and had nothing but trouble with it. Sold it just over 2 weeks ago and bought a second hand Note. I love it. I think if a car has been serviced regularly and well looked after it will be fine. So what I'm trying to say is, even if it's a brand new car troubles can still happen. Hope you enjoy whatever you get

1 - 10 of 10 Posts