Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a few pics of my '07 Dci. Done a few little jobs to it; Debadged the rear, headlight masks, Nissan mats, wind deflectors, and the body graphic with matching plates. I've got some Nissan mudflaps to add, once I get a free half hour, and a K&N panel filter, once I've completed a 3 month trial with the standard filter.

Pics below

Edited by: flash22

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
Soooo shiny.

Makes me ashamed of the state of mine at the moment.

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
facelift bumper on the back or just colour coded ??
Tip - remove your reg from the pictures

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They're just colour coded. I'll upload a pic of it front on soon when I next wash it, the headlamp masks looks best straight on

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thought I'd share the latest pics of Nellie. Since last pictured, she's got vinyl inserts on the front and rear bumpers, some little vortices on the tailgate, and a set of Wolfrace(Rial) 17" Como wheels, with Kumho tyres. I think I'm about done now!

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
Very nice Mike but I would hate to drive over the endless potholes and speed bumps in London on 17" rims!

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
same around here in Manchester even 4x4's are struggling, you could probably tell if a coin is heads or tails if you drove over one with those tyres.

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
they should be 45 profile and they will make the note handle differently

17" if on a heave worn road will tramline so be careful

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I must admit the pothole problem is a big one. I was originally looking for 16" rims, but I love these, and they were only available in 15" or 17". I never hammer the car, so I'll just have to keep my wits about me and swerve round the buggers.
Flash, I went for a 40 profile on these, mainly cos I got a bit of a deal. I do think when it comes time to replace the rubber (hopefully a while away yet!) I will go for 45's though.
So far, not noticed a great deal of difference to handling or bumpiness, but as I said, I do tend to drive steady

Big thanks go to Gary at Rimstyle (See club discounts) for supplying these btw.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Where did you get the side windows wind deflectors???? I am seeking some for my 2014 Nissan Note bought in the USA.... I think the windows are the same size???? thanks

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I got these on Ebay. They are Heko Racing deflectors. Think they were around £40. Regarding the spec (UK/USA) your guess is as good as mine!!

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
The 2014 versa note is a different to the older note here in the uk/europe/Japan

Nissan note

Pre facelift 2005 - August 2008
Facelift2008 - October 2013

These cars are known as the E11

The new 2014 note is known as the E12

As the car is new to the market the only wind deflectors will be the nissan ones

1 - 20 of 67 Posts