Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
My leaking boot is driving me mad I can't work out where the water is getting in, but it is underneath or side seals etc somewhere as water keeps gathering underneath the boot panels within the spare wheel well - I've changed the plastic bungs at the base and it still gets in! It seems to be from the right hand side somewhere - has anyone else had this problem?!?

Any ideas how to fix it?

Thanks,

Jon

·
Registered
453 Posts
Try putting sometalcumpowder around the area you think it is coming in, and then check to see if it gets wet or use some paper handtowels.I just seen that I have condensation in my rear lights

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
Rich Note said:
Try putting sometalcumpowder around the area you think it is coming in, and then check to see if it gets wet or use some paper handtowels.I just seen that I have condensation in my rear lights
it will be the weather and/or the rubber seal(s) on the bulbs

With the water in the boot iirc there are 2 vents behind the rear bumber you may want to pop the rear interior trim off and have a look

·
Registered
157 Posts
could be rear window washer tube? Check it's not split.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Could be the rear window tube, like in Fiat Unos, there used to be a joint in the headling, and too much pressure or a blockage it would squirt water all over.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts