Nissan Note Owners Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi please can anyone help by telling me how to programm my remote to the ecu ? I have seen and tried a step by step instruction downloaded from AutoKey Squad but I don't even get a response from the cars computer(ecu )
Mine is a 1.6 Automatic on an 09 Plate
Thanks
RayH

·
Registered
43 Posts
On a 09 plate you will need to take it to the dealer as you need diagnostic equipment to do it.

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
if you talking about a new key the imobiliser needs to be programmed via the nissan consult system with the correctauthorisation card installed - consult system is arond £3k plus you need the authorisation cards, so itsa trip to the dealers job

auto key squad instructions are for older cars and the instructions are for the central locking only whats in the handbook anyway

Edited by: flash22

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
consult 3 available on ebay now for £15<20, don't know how kosher it is nor it's compatibility but I've risked a purchase and will see if it's what it says it is, also comes with NATS and code generator

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
mdvineng said:
consult 3 available on ebay now for £15<20, don't know how kosher
What do you think for £15

However it needs an interface, VI ALLIANCE it says, won't work with an eBay clone of the elm 327

How much is one of those?

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
I already have a Usb interface of good quality v11 so will try it with that first
or

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
well the tech 2 has a clone - opcom, vw has the vag-com clone and the clones have clones

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
i have 4 odb2 interfaces from £10 up to £150also have the software and fixes but the software wont talk to the interfaces
Edited by: flash22

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
the diagnostics4u is not for post 1999 vehicles, the other one is interesting but needs further investigation
I see if it's any use and report back.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
well that didn't take long, the other data cable etc is also for 14 pin OBD, it's ok if you have a sunny or bluebird though!

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
For around £230 delivered you can have a set without NATS from obdtool.co.uk which is actually china and they have at least 4 websites selling the same thing from this price all the way up to £1500. It may also be possible to use a renault clip diagnostic tool but thses also come at the same prices from various sources.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts