Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys

After a short search I have found a lovely low mileage diesel 60 plate Tekna finished in black,at a main dealer near me, traded my 09 plate Fiesta 1.6 titanium TDCI in for it, pick it up Thursday / Friday next week.

My wife owned one of the first SVE diesel Notes which we had for 3 years with very few issues.- she sold this a couple of years ago wanting something a little more interesting .......her words! I personally liked the practical nature of the vehicle as we have a couple of kids. The car drove superbly for a small car I thought.

Hopefully the new Note will fit the bill and give a better mpg than the Fiesta, which IMHO has always been pretty poor at around 45 47MPG real world driving, can get it into the low 50s but i have to drive it like the chief constable's wife.
Currently working in Glasgow so have been commuting weekly between York and Glasgow so the car is used for long steady runs 75MPH on the cruise ,will report back but let's hope for 55mpg +

Cheers

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
should get 55mpg easy...just remember to reset the meter first so you get a proper reading of your own driving style and consumption. welcome back to the world of Notes!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Guys

Just thought I would update, picked the car up on Friday, main dealers could not have been more helpful. Car drives superbly, and an impressive 58- 60 mpg knocking around at the weekend
Well impressed with the Connect sysetm, and the quiet ride compared with the Fiesta.

However, I gave the car a wash on Sunday as you do with new cars only to note the passenger side ( rear quarter, rear door and front door ) has been re sprayed - and badly too, colour is out and certain areas have little paint on them in the door reveals not sure how I did not see this on the forecourt .........hardly the kind of quality you expect from a main Nissan Dealer !!!

To be fair when I reported my concerns yesterday, they have asked me to drop the car back off in the morning and they will investigate my claims, they have a 7 day policy but iam note sure if that is a refund, replacement or what........I will find out and report back !

Cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts