Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had a sneak around the Juke Owners Forum and there are over 1800 members! So much for my comments about the Juke being a rare car!

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
ah but how many are active users or even own a juke not forgetting the search bots ect

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It said 1800 members, like this site says 233 at the moment, so I'm assuming they are all bona fide owners. Who would be so sad as to PRETEND to own a Juke...I would be so ashamed I wouldn't tell a soul!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Got my note 23rd dec 2011 1.5d n tec brand new61 plate now got 2000 mile on it ,what a car could have had juke but note won the day excellent

·
Registered
453 Posts
As some of you will know, I LIKE THE JUKE, well that was not that hard to say...BUT, my daughters have told me that their mum, aka my ex wife, is getting a new white one.

So I'll just have to get a Lotus next then

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
If your getting a Lotus, register with a chiropractor first and AA/RAC second!

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
They are very common round here, go to a supermarket and guaranteed to be a couple parked up. Same as the QashQai which I've heard people say they don't see many of.

p.s I also like the Juke, something different which is nice.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There are HUNDREDS of QQ's around here, but only one poxy red Juke, lurking in the next street like a 'monstrous carbuncle'...

·
Registered
60 Posts
I looked at the Juke too but didn't like the visibility. Plus it looked like someone had parked a motor bike inside it. I like the Qashqai but very pleased with my Note

·
Registered
74 Posts
Looking round the dealers where we bought our Note, there were more jokes than any other Nissan model.I must admit the Joke has grown on me, but for the fact the boot looks smaller than the notes.
The dealer also had two 350Zs on display. SWMBO quickly propelled me away from them!
loadsa QQ where we live - blocking up the roads outside schools.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts