Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me, or does the Nissan Juke look HORRIBLE? I saw a white one yesterday and it looked like some kind of clown's car. I half expected the doors to fall off and Charlie Cairoli to hop out of the drivers side.Looks like those Japanese designers have finally discovered blotter acid...
Not only that, you don't see many of them about. There's a red one a few streets from me, but apart from that and the white one it's been a rare sight for the Elephant family. The QQ is a much better proportioned thing,and at least you can see out the back window. The Juke should have a periscope fitted, just look at those rear pillars!

·
Registered
453 Posts
It's you
I love the Juke

·
Registered
453 Posts
This is how I see them...

·
Registered
181 Posts
It has a mean, sporty shape. It looks as if it would appeal to someone with a low hair-line and violent tendencies. (Gosh. I hope Rich doesn't know my address.)

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's the one-off concept with the detuned GTR lump and huge 22" boots fitted. The standard ones are tall and wobbly and look like a Tonibell van but without the superb Bedford aerodynamics
. Seriously though, I quite liked the Juke when the first pictures came out, but to see one in the metal is a big disappointment for me. The front's too high and those wings don't bulge as much in real life. As for those silly little wheels, they just leave a massive gap around the wheel arches...no, I still don't like the looks of it, and the top model 4wd version is auto only, which is another pet hate of mine. Autos are just hard work for me, never liked them and never will. Autos are for people with one leg, not four.

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
this would have me considering one definately

Edited by: craigfishin

·
Registered
453 Posts

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
There are loads of Jukes round near where I live (although admittedly that's 30 minutes from the factory!). Really unusual if I don't see a couple a day when I'm out and about.

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
plenty of jukes around here not a bad car inside i would like to see what the 1.6 turbo drives like (hr16det)
a car i dont like is the mini countryman its not a crossover it not a 4x4, supermini nor a mpv so whats its function (bit like a 4 door ferrari)

·
Registered
181 Posts
I saw a real, live one in Prestatyn yesterday and didn't like it one bit. It's bigger than it looks in the photos. and is just ugly. It seems an unnecessary addition to the range. Mind you, if makers didn't try to cater for everyone, Parker's guide would be about a quarter the size it is.
On Minis, I only like the real ones, not these more recent inflated things. I had one from 1964 - 1973 and it gave us a few troubles of course, but we had real pleasure from it. And it was "Brian Cox" what we could stuff in it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just sold a juke dig-t tekna in white. Great car good fun but had a expensive drinking habit. Sold due to being too small and boot size. The dig t went well after it was chipped! They should fit this engine on the note that will be fun

1 - 14 of 14 Posts