Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,I thought I would share pics of my beloved 350z before I post pics of my New 58 plate Tekna collected today!!

ACE CAFE Meet I organised!

A beautiful Line up!!

in car on way to Brighton!

Nice in black&White!

Nice Rear end!

Badge says it all

Different Angle!

Filling up at Esso!

Jerry

·
Registered
453 Posts
Nice car.

I like the B&W photo

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers Rich, trust me, Im really sad, its never been dirty more than 2 days in 3 years!!

·
Registered
453 Posts
So I need to ask... why the change?

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Needed something my economical and spacious as I am a Personal Trainer and Bootcamp instructor and thus need to carry loads of fitness equipment visiting clients at home, Parks etc, Just about managed with the Z, but the fuel on short journeys was killing me

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
great pics jerry

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
if your up for the occasional meet jerry i hope you will attend our summer meet

·
Registered
453 Posts
My Gti was needing some £££ spending on it and it was getting old with 140k miles. So went for the mpg and the £30 road tax. My wife drives a 55 Micra, fun around town. Now it would be great to get the rallyversionof this car. But like you said on the other post, GTR any day. But ouch book price is 71k

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
craigfishin said:
if your up for the occasional meet jerry i hope you will attend our summer meet
Yep, Always up for a meet, indeed I was the South east Meets co-ordinator for the 350Z owners club, so I dont mind doing a similar thing if it helps here?

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Rich Note said:
My Gti was needing some £££ spending on it and it was getting old with 140k miles. So went for the mpg and the £30 road tax. My wife drives a 55 Micra, fun around town. Now it would be great to get the rallyversionof this car. But like you said on the other post, GTR any day. But ouch book price is 71k
Prices of early GTR`s have dropped a bit, you could pick up a 09 plate GTR for £30ish

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
stick your name down in the meet thread to get thing going here
we have about 50 cars booked to attend so far from the other clubs involved but as this forum is new i know we wont get too many but every car counts

1 - 12 of 12 Posts