Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If, like me, you are mot in the first flush of youth (and I'm guessing that applies to 95% of Note owners) you might like to try either of these internet radio stations whilst you idle away the hours browsing this and other sites. www.softclassicrock.com is an American internet station that has no ads and does what it says on the tin, i.e. Eagles, Doobie Bros, Jackson Browne etc. Perfect for an old fossil like me and not a trace of hip-hop in sight
The other one worth a go if you like you music a bit harder is www.arrow.nl/rock A Dutch station unfortunately with ads but quite entertaining to try to work out what they are on about. Music is rock. Mainly British and American bands like Led Zep and Van Halen, with the occasional strange Euro track thrown in. They also do the news on the hour which sounds like a cat with a fur-ball and the odd word you understand like "Obama" or "Amsterdam". Let's rock..... Oh and they have a sister channel www.arrow.nl/jazz which you may have guessed plays jazz; Nice!

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
Try Absolute radio apps for both android and apple as well as the web site thay have channels for 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's, and norties
i listen to everthing and from theclassics to kraftwork i do like parody stuff tho listing to amateur transpants at the mo Its a bit crude for some

Edited by: flash22

·
Registered
99 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Agree that Last.fm can be a bit random. Too many artists not on their lists and you have to subscribe if you want the best of the facilities. On a different topic, us 1.4 owners should form a sub-group on this forum. We can talk about all sorts of interesting stuff like out-dragging milk floats and laughing at the price of diesel

1 - 7 of 7 Posts