Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm a newbie. I found the site while searching for a PDF version of the Note Owner's Manual and found Rich Note's posting of it. Thanks, Rich, it will be useful to have a printout of just the "difficult" pages I might need, instead of having to keep the whole manual in the car. I am now also looking for a Nissan Connect PDF for the same reason.

I have had my Note for all of nine days and of course am impressed by all the features which everyone knows about. The USB facility was particularly surprising to me and it works really well: I have ordered a couple of 16GB memory sticks and will be able to carry many of my MP3 music and speech files, enough to listen non-stop for weeks probably!

I bought my red NTec Note from a Nissan dealer, it's 13 months old and has done less than 4,000 miles, he said it had been a demonstrator and showed me the initial purchase/registration details. The price I paid was the £9750 windscreen price, but with £500 off for the elderly Rover 216 which I was going to try to sell privately. Other cars which I had considered were the Skoda Fabia, Toyota Yaris and Honda Jazz (my garage is small, so I was restricted to fairly small cars.) None came near the NTec Note in features, there was just no competition as far as I was concerned. Of course, long-term reliability is a complete unknown and could be a different matter, but one would think that nowadays most car designs would be pretty good. Fingers crossed, anyway.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Hello Jerry,Welcome to our Note World
and I'm glad that I have helped.

I have the same, but in black. They are a great little car.

Rich

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hii Jerry Atrick that sounds like a good deal you got on your Note. Mine was 9 Months old when i got it i paid £9,500 for it with 4,500 Miles on it also a 1.6 Manual N-Tec. Very Nippy Car lol.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hi Jerry, I have a red N-Tec as well (well it WAS red, its a sort of grimy, dirty colour now!)

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
welcome jerry

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
Welcome to the forum

pm me if you would like the full service manual
Edited by: flash22

1 - 10 of 10 Posts