Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello i made a big mistake, i cleaned the throttle body, i cleaned it with carburator spray and a toothbrush, after i cleaned it i start the engine and i saw the rpm where to 2000 and it didnt go down....
i went to a car mechanic shop he told me he will programm the throttle because it lost it memory... and now the rpm are in 1400.....
and he told me that it will be ok after a little time.... the thing is i did about 100+ km and didnt went good... what should i do ? should i go to another technician ? or something ? normaly the car runs in 800rpm not in 1400 which is now... and if i am in motion and press the clutch rpm go up and down from 1000rpm to 2000 rpm....

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hello i made a big mistake, i cleaned the throttle body, i cleaned it with carburator spray and a toothbrush, after i cleaned it i start the engine and i saw the rpm where to 2000 and it didnt go down....
i went to a car mechanic shop he told me he will programm the throttle because it lost it memory... and now the rpm are in 1400.....
and he told me that it will be ok after a little time.... the thing is i did about 100+ km and didnt went good... what should i do ? should i go to another technician ? or something ? normaly the car runs in 800rpm not in 1400 which is now... and if i am in motion and press the clutch rpm go up and down from 1000rpm to 2000 rpm....
i have a nissan note e11 year 2009
1400cc gasoline

·
Registered
651 Posts
I had high revs on my 1.5 diesel the same as you described, i also had the red engine light on at the same time as i depressed the clutch. If you have the red light too i would suggest you check the clutch pedal switch as mine went out of range and caused the issue with high revs.You can check if the switch is the problem just by disconnecting the wiring plug at the switch and seeing if it makes any difference.After replacing the switch all went back to normal.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thank you! i went to an electrician today he told me he cant find any error and the car need to make some miles to get it done!!!
it will autocorrect itself!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hello i went again to the same electrician and he told me the problem should had already beed fixed!!! so he told he need to check it with another cable he took a telephone to a friend of him and took my car to another workshop and after that he had done it! it needed some adjustment with cable ( but his cable saw everything fine)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hello i went again to the same electrician and he told me the problem should had already beed fixed!!! so he told he need to check it with another cable he took a telephone to a friend of him and took my car to another workshop and after that he had done it! it needed some adjustment with cable ( but his cable saw everything fine)
and now the car is good everything well like before!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts