Nissan Note Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sat and went through the instructions very carefully with my HTC One, as it is my first foray into mobiles and bluetooth. I managed to get so far as to search for the bluetooth connectivity on the car and phone, but it just wouldn't pair up. This is a bit of a pain, as the connection via usb doesn't allow me to play my music (it's mainly for the mp3 part of the phone I'm looking to use it for).

Can anyone help, please

Thanks !

·
Registered
39 Posts
I had a similar problem with my htc wildfire. I had to turn off the mobilecompletely and then put it back on, follow the instruction to the letter and it eventually paired. Good luck with it.

Izzy

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
Htc have known issues with bluetooth a firmware update sorts it most of the time

·
Registered
311 Posts
I have a htc windows phone and a 58 plate note and no worries what so ever even connects from the house to the car, though one thing you do have to what on it as answer the fone using the car not the phone otherwise it jams the fone to the car then you have to remove the sim card and start again, maybe thats what you should do with yours, though you will need a paper clip to get the sim card out from the fone
Mike

·
Registered
16 Posts
This is a common problem with HTC - I'm not sure if the situation has changed, but HTC phones weren't supported bluetooth connectivity wise. I have an HTC Desirre and it will stay connected for weeks, then all of a sudden drop the connection. Once it drops it's a real pain to get it to reconnect. It's usually a case of switching off bluetooth on the phone, then turn off the phone. Turn it back on again and then turn back on bluetooth, then go through the pairing process on the Connect system. This works for me every time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts