Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After battery change my radio wont work. I got the code but when I enter it and save it by pressing TA button as suggested in the car manual, nothing happens. The code must be right, as the manual suggests that I would get the error message if the code was incorrect. It seems that everything works fine, apart from the TA key which should save the code. Is there something else that I should do?

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
iirc its button 5, 6 orTAto confirm the code depending on the model, press and hold till the radio beeps or turns on
what radio do you have ??

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for you swift reply. I spoke to Nissan dealer and they also suggested pressing seek or search button. I did that (although I can't remember which it was but the one on the left) and it worked 1st time. Driving without music is just not fun at all. Thanks again and happy driving

·
Registered
73 Posts
blue note said:
Thank you for you swift reply. I spoke to Nissan dealer and they also suggested pressing seek or search button. I did that (although I can't remember which it was but the one on the left) and it worked 1st time. Driving without music is just not fun at all. Thanks again and happy driving
Bump!

Sorry to bump old thread but...

Great tip blue note, thanks. It worked for me also just now, I fitted new battery this afternoon.

It pays to search the forum for an answer to your problems.

Rob.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts