Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a small dent to the right side ofand just above the rearlight cluster housingand would like to know how to remove the tailgateinterior panels please. I think thatwith care,the dent could be gentlypushed out, unless someone hereknows differently of course. I would appreciate any comments they may have on this.
Secondly, has anyone got a workshop manual covering my Noteto sell please, or could they kindlydirect me to where I can buy one? I don't mind paying 'over the odds' for it, if needs be, and I will reallyappreciate any response to this request.

Thanks in advance for your kindresponses.

Ray

PS - My ISP -Talk Talk -has been havingproblems with their email servers for the last three days now which meansI and thousands of other customerscannot send or receive emails at this time. Hopefully they will get it sorted pretty damned quick!!

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
Ray

Post a message in the 'workshop manual' thread and you will get a pdf copy of the Service Manual courtesy of the , ever helpful, flash22.

There is also, if you search for it, I don't have time right now, a link to the body repair manual hich should give you all the detail that you need.

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
Forget the body manual. It's the service manual that you need and it's in section EI on page 22.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for your responses Nigel. Flash has kindly helped me out with a link to a specialdownload.
Ray

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
No worries, I tried to post a picky of the page but it links across two pages. It's quite simple to remove and the manual shows exactly where you lever to free the clips.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts