Nissan Note Owners Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Think outside the box on this one.
The stools can be repurposed to support the ply for the layout, plus you get brownie points from the wife for cleaning up the attic and getting your layout from "under her feet" lol.

·
Super Moderator
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
The stools are just a small sample, as per previous edited message. :ROFLMAO:

//

·
Registered
918 Posts
One day I'll go up in the loft and take a photo. Then you'll see what the mountain of stuff looks like. There are 20 stools to start with, so you can guess what the problem is.

So, as for the loft it's a case of......'No way Jose'.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

In fact, I'm surprised that the ceiling hasn't collapsed.:eek::LOL::LOL:

//
Might be time to consider a good clear out?!

·
Super Moderator
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
And put it where........garage is too damp, as are the sheds. If you're suggesting going to the rubbish tip, that would be rather difficult, as a rolling pin over the 'barnet' would prevent that.:eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

This stuff is by no means rubbish or broken, it's all in good order, and has quite a good value. It's not hoarding either. It's a bit of a pension fund.;):)

//

·
Super Moderator
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Things have moved on a bit since the last update. Doubled the size of the layout. The old baseboard is now in the garage.

//

·
Super Moderator
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
This was taken before I altered it again. Just when you think you've finished what you wanted, but as I kept looking at it, I knew it wasn't quite right.

//:eek::ROFLMAO:

·
Super Moderator
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
A long way to go to think about landscaping, Jymmer. (y)
It will be very low key and not too complicated. Some of the layouts I have looked seem to be absolutely stuffed to the gills with buildings, sheds, churches, roads etc etc.
I have the platform set up though, but the station maybe a problem. I'll keep looking at it and see what spark ignites in my brain cell. It will have to be something unique though, as all models seem to follow the same pattern. I may have to adapt something else to fit, I think.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Some years ago i remember seeing a docu with the late Hughie Green. His layout was spectacular. It was basically a complete scaled down 'whole world'. There were tunnels, pedestrian crossings, bridges etc etc.
It needed acres of space and no doubt years to build.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts