Nissan Note Owners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to everyone, another newby note owner (almost) Picking up my brand spanking new Note Ntec+ on saturday. I'm sooo excited lol

Mandy

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Welcome

Is it red?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hiya, no, im having Arctic white.........i know to many people with red cars lol, so i wanted to be different.........I actually saw my car being delivered to the Garage on the car transporter the other day, nearly gave my hubby and mum a heart attack, as i screamed theres my car lol........

How did i know it was mine? well, it was a gut feeling, that and the fact that, there doesnt seem to be very many white ones in our area.........i rang the garage the next day and asked them if it was in, and he said yep, came in last night, so i was right lol.........God how sad do i sound

Mandy

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Enjoy!

I wanted Artic (sic) White but the lead time was waaay too long.

My dealer had solid red or Magnetic Red metallic in stock and didn't charge me for the metallic, so an easy choice really.

Loads of grey ones around here and a few in 'obsolete' colours.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I havnt really had to wait too long.......i ordered it on August 4th, and picking up on September 8th so just 5 weeks.......i think the wait has seemed longer since they rang me with a collection date lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts