Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
Just bought a 2009 Note which i pick up this week. The only disappointing thing is there are no Flexiboards in the boot, even though there should be (Acenta model).

Does anyone know how to get these and how much they are?

Looking forward to getting my new car and having a good run in it.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Got the car now. Its really nice and quiet and good to drive. Even the wife likes it

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
welcome to the forum
any questions please ask

·
Registered
453 Posts
Hello and welcome to our World of the Note

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes I do have a question already.
I parked up and couldnt fold the door mirrors in. I darent push them too hard as i dont want to break them. Do they not fold in at all?

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
yeah you can fold them in no trouble.as i said on your other post, just give them a good wash out and ease them to and fro gently until they loosen up a bit, and you can fold them against the sides.
Edited by: SneakyElephant

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Managed to get them folded back. They had dried up and were just a bit stiff (ooer missus) but i'll just put a bit of silicon spray on them tomorrow.
The car is so nice to drive! I've been all over in it today and i am now officially a Note fan! So much nicer and smoother than the old Skoda.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well i've had the car 3 days now and the Engine Malfunction Light has come on so its going back to the dealer.
Edited by: ians1386

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Been back to the dealer and they said it was o2 sensor error code but that the sensors were both working correctly so they cleaned them and put them back in. Its now 24 hours later and the light has come back on so its got to go back again. I've had the car 2 weeks and 4 days now so i'm thinking it doesnt bode well.
Edited by: ians1386

·
Registered
8 Posts
Coincidence...
Picked up a 2009 Nissan Note 1.4 Acenta over the weekend and the very same malfunction warning light came on this morning
I had parked the car on a sloped drive, but when driving off got a warning alarm and then the orange icon stayed on.
Have been back to the garage and told it often happens when a car has been standing still for a period with a small amount of petrol in the tank.
The guy reset the system and said they had made a note (no pun intended) and should it come back on they would just order and fit a new part, so it doesn't sound like a big deal (or expensive).
Love the car.....

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
sounds like a fob off in both cases, you need to know what the code is to identify the faulty component.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yup... had it reset and orange malfunction light has come back on.

The code showed up as an oxygen problem so the dealer has orderered a new part and will sort it out in a few days.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Mine has been back for the second time and this time they have actually changed the sensor for a new one. I will see if that cures it or its going through the showroom window cos the steering is knocking as well. They think its the top mount bearing being dried up but cant be sure as the noise isnt loud enough to pinpoint to one place,so ive greased it up and will see what happens. They made a note that its got this fault so if does get worse they say they will look at it again. Only had this car 3 weeks so i do hope its not a taste of things to come. Other Nissans ive had have been faultless.

·
Registered
311 Posts
DOnt be so Down on the Perfect Note, I seem to rememebr Skoda's a few years ago werent perfect either.Plus it all depends who owned the car previously to you.
Mine was a snatch back, so some things didnt work or werent there, like there wasnt a internal security lock switch , the radio code had been taken, under the bonnet you could see where the dealer had to replace the parts the previous scoundrel of an owner had hacked off.
So dont dispair just chill and your car will turn out to be the jewel in the crown.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts