Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone

Just a quick hello from me.
Im looking at buying a Note, I think ill have to go for the pre-facelift <09 however I do really like the facelifted version as it looks so much nicer from the front.

The forum has been really helpful for information especially when checking for water leaks and knocking noises.

Laters
Dan

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
See you back here once you have the car, but don't be 'shy' about asking questions in the meantime.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanksive already read quite a bit.
Im looking at a Teckna and im already thinking about putting a connect in it.
Ive read people have done this but the info about the usb and mic wiring is a bit sketchy.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Easier to get a facelift car with one already fitted.

They are easy to fit, but end up costing about £350, you might get an 09 plate for £350 more than an 08 if you haggle.

The mic uses an adaptor lead, the USB lead costs hundreds, or you make your own, plenty of instructions on here, I've done it.

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
The tekna on a 09/59 (facelift) should come with the connect as standard for what its going to cost to retro fit it you better of finding a car with the connect as your also get other toys to play with

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks, ive found an 08 1.6 manual tekna which is the old shape, i cant find the equivalent model in the facelift.Im fussy though as I want a black one. :)

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
ah there are plenty around the dark blue is a nice colour, facelift tekna's are from 58-10 plate the it changes to the ntec plus on a 11 reg onwards

pre facelift the top spec is sve (tekna)

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
there are 30 odd on auto trader in the spec you want, what part of the country are you in ?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts