Nissan Note Owners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I bought a Nissan Note today in a lovely bright blue. My wife thought we wanted a Renault Megane but after we had driven the Note, then a couple of Meganes and then went back to the Note, the decision was made. I've never had a Nissan before so hopefully all will be well.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Welcome Dub Dub. I'm sure you will be happy with your purchase. My wife has a bright blue Tekna automatic. Owned since Feb 2011 and its been a great car, no plans to change any time soon and would recommend to everyone. These Notes are very much overlooked and are exceptional value for money.Just for info we have had no problems in the time we have owned and its just a great little roomy car and we have four children ranging from 7 months to approaching nine and all fit in along with stroller! Which model have you got etc.....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,Have not taken delivery of it yet as the garage have insisted that they would like to service it and valet it included in the reasonable price after negotiations an agreement done so many thanks to harbour garage whitstable who are still of the old school of looking after their customers .the model is a 1.6 sve in bright metalic blue.It did suprise us at the state some garages have their cars in on the forecourt as we had assumed that our note was already valeted.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Welcome. My daughter's Note is bright blue and certainly gets seen by other motorists. I had a gunmetal coloured Peugeot once and it was the same colour as the road. Too many people pulled out in front and said that they just didn't see me! So you've a safe colour and a good spec with your SVE.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts