Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks, I feel a bit of a cheat, because i'm still waiting for my Note to arrive - although it was supposed to be delivered last week! I've gone for a black N-tec+ 1.6 manual, and have even treat myself to a rear spoiler. I'm driving a 1.6 N-tec auto courtesy car at the moment, and can see why a lot of people like them so much.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh, forgot to say - my previous car was a '54 reg 1.5 Almera SE - and strangely enough, it was in black with a rear spoiler too ! lol

·
Registered
60 Posts
Welcome to the site. Hope you don't have to wait too long but at least you've got a Note to play with in the meantime

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Rory, I've just checked with the dealer and he says its now saying tuesday..... mind you, in the last two weeks, I've also been told it has been 'Assigned to Load' twice and has failed two delivery dates!

Alan

·
Registered
60 Posts
Very nice, I do like black cars but they always seem to show the dirt. My wife has got a black Alfa Mito and it looks great when it's clean.

Love the new wheels on it, hope you have many happy miles motoring in it

·
Registered
453 Posts
Looks very nice. I have black too, just keep it clean and they always look great. Do like the spoiler.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts