Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Collecting my new car tomorrow(new to me) a 60plate 1.6 Tekna with only 4200 on the clock.Looking forward to a weekly visit to this forum.

·
Registered
6,725 Posts
Hi Tonypops,
This site is handy if you find any problems, there's always somebody with some useful advice.
You should have the "connect" fitted, give that booklet acouple ofnights reading, it will come in handy, as there is a lot to remember. If you have a 2011/2012 chip, go onto ebay, you can get an updated one for about £45/£50, better than going to Nissan and paying out about£125.00. But do many roads change in a year? But saying that, the A46 the other side of Newark, they have build a new road down to the A52 turn off, with the old chip, you could find yourselves in the middle of a field

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers,Thanks for the info especially about the Newark area as we are down that area in a couple of weeks time.
I haven't got the car yet as there was a cock up at DVLA over it being an ex mobility car. Dealer says may take 4-6 weeks to resolve. I want the 1.6 so told dealer I will wait.
Regards.
Tony

1 - 4 of 4 Posts