Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I'm due to take delivery of a 2015 1.2 Acenta on Wednesday hopefully, in exchange for my 2014 VW 1.4 diesel Polo. I'll probably be doing 20 minute motorway drives daily, so although it won't be as fuel efficient I'm hoping it'll be a good and lasting car! The Polo was a little noisy and needed trading in.

The garage have sold me a warranty from Auto Protect - I have 14 days to cancel this so I am researching options - if anyone has any advice I'd be grateful!

One thing I noticed is that the garage advertise the car as having DAB radio but I'm now certain it doesn't, and I'm not sure if it has keyless entry as advertised. From what I know it's a baseline model. They also say it has a spare wheel but it's only a tyre inflation kit.

What I do know is that it's very roomy, drives really nice and I love the console! I'm looking forward to having it!

·
Registered
679 Posts
If it's not as the dealer advertised it then it sounds like a case of false advertising to me.
Take it up with the dealer and he may sort the "missing" parts before you take delivery.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Hi Frizzbomb, I've got a 1.2 acenta premium.
The premium adds sat nav, and climate control.
I don't think you'll have DAB..but my radio works fine (with 6 speakers.)
On the plus side i like the car.
I've owned it for over a year.
It's giving well over 50mpg and pulls really well on motorway banks without needing to drop down the gears. That's fully laden.
Mines done 45,000 miles now.
Acenta models are not baseline, it will have cruise control, and air con etc
You can take another look at it and maybe ask for a drop in price (telling them you wanted the DAB)... Worth a try lol.
Ask the dealer to get you a spare wheel (i did) the plastic tray with kit just pulls out and leaves a proper wheel size bay.
Don't worry about keyless entry it's no biggy.
I've been nothing but impressed with my 1.2 Note. The tyres last for yonks and it is totally reliable.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you both so much for the replies. I will have a think about contacting the (Vauxhall) dealer. He did offer me a fair price for the VW so I'd feel a bit bad :oops: stupid I know!

Jymmer it's really good to hear your positive experience with the Note!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts