Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I've just arrived here. Just bought a Note 2007 and glad to have found this community :)
Initially, everything seemed to work, but being a lucky man my note started having some issues here and there. Nothing serious so far. Unfortunately, I came across the blower motor problem. I changed the resistor, but still not working. The blower before dying was rumbling, so I presumed it was that, so I ordered and just got it- Browsing here in the forum I found 2 discussions, it seemed that the only solution is to lose the steering column. Tell me if I'm wrong. I tried to take off the top part of the dashboard but there is no way to take out the blower. I didn't find a way to take out the "pipe" of the heating system (the one that brings air to the "right vent"). It would be fantastic if there would a video workshop manual. Is there anyone who can help me? (I saw the discussion from flash "how to" but not being native in English it's not easy to understand properly, images or videos would help me better) Thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts