Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, i have just purchased a 58 1.4 acenta and i have to admit i am very impressed indeed! My little boy loves it and the wife is equally pleased. The Note went under my radar when looking for a bigger car on a limited budget but know i have found it i cant see why everyone isnt driving them! The one i have has only covered 34k and is mint inside and mint in the way it drives. The paint needs a little tlc and the drivers sill is worn to the undercoat but all in all its a great little gem!

The bodywork brings me to a question, has anyone fitted the lockwood sill protectors and do you have any pictures of them fitted? I am a little torn really as the stainless steel ones are £35 but there are also carbon fibre look plastic ones for half the price i have considered. Opinions welcome!!

Cheers
Ian

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
Welcome to the forum Ian!

Don't forget to check out the 'How To's', FAQs and the search function for a wealth of information.

I've no experience of the sill protectors but doubtless others have.

·
Registered
13 Posts
hello Ian,

not seen any notes with these on but out of experience my last car had them and they saved my sill from some nasty stilletto heel damage. lol

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
Welcome to the forum

the sill protectors are held on with double sided sticky tape its just a case of lining them up with a bit of swearing in between

·
Super Moderator
2,014 Posts
I bought a pair of Ripspeed cill protectors from Halfords. Fitted them when the car was new.

£14 I think.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts