Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning everyone,<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />
I have just become the proud owner of a Nissan Note 1.6 SE caffe latte colour, 56 reg (Jan 2007)
Still finding my feet with all the controls, but I am already in need of some advice/assistance.
1) My rear offside brake light is not working- the lighting part comes on with the side lights but nothing when brake pedal pressed. Questions are these:-
A) I am struggling to remove the light cluster-manual states slide back using firm pressure and then lift to disengage the fixing lugs?
From someone who has done this ""“ what is the straight back movement in mm approx. before I can lift straight up- does any one have an idiot/ham-fisted guide for removing the darn things without breaking anything!!!
B) Are these bulbs the standard twin filament bayonet type bulbs available from all good auto trader places?

2) The rear wiper blade has seen better days-can I get away with just changing the rubber blade or does it require a whole new wiper blade arm- if this is the case does it need to be a Nissan part?
Any help or advice would be most gratefully received.
Thanks in advance
Spartacus1961

·
Registered
30 Posts
Can only help with the wiper blade I'm afraid.Just buy a refill blade, you don't really need a high quality, high price, blade on the rear.
Regards

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
all you do to get at the cluster is open the boot and undo the 2 bolts the then comes out a angle and you give it a pull . i cant understand what you trying to do with the sliding part, theres no need totouch the triangle bit on the roof behind the main cluster
At the mo i cant remember what bulb it is, its a standard one tho
the rear wiper you can use a refil its a bit tricky to remove the blade tho

1 - 3 of 3 Posts