Premium Member
7,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do you have the map and boot disk for the car iirc DM306A is the early sat nav

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tbh it wouldnt be worth the hassle as its a poor sat nav at best it would be cheaper in the long run to replace the unit

·
Registered
29 Posts
I lived in Japan, I believe VICS is only for traffic information. There was no English language selection on my Japanese Nissan, I had a separate English language system in the car as well as the Japanese in dash system.

·
Registered
29 Posts
0594531f said:
Thanks for the replies; The unit is a radio/cd/sat system. I have attached photos of the screens, so perhaps someone can interpret.

Thanks
I believe it says no disk inside, please insert disc. I can read a bit of Japanese but not perfect. That doesn't look like a Nissan system.

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the unit is made by panasonic and it is a jdm only part !!! just spent 2 hours looking into it the manual is in japanese only

·
Registered
29 Posts
The second button up on the right says menu, On the left just above TV says audio. If it was clearer I may be able to help some more.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Ok no problem now.

Top left is information
Next down is a button or Japan only, it is a preset for emergency information, used during earthquake for example.
Next is audio.
Below the cd button, it says screen quality. Off. I don't know how it actually functions, however I would guess you change screen settings or turn the screen off.

On right, below volume is current location button
Next down is target button.
Then menu as I said before.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you need any other info.

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
pm on its way

·
Registered
80 Posts
Not sure about the security of this site but (link removed) has a download which includes English as well as Japanese.

Ray Edited by: flash22

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The links are dead only 2 parts of the 9/10 are there

1 - 16 of 16 Posts