Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi im nikki, I have just bought a 2008 1.4Nissan Note Acenta . It replaced my 2004 Renault Megan Scenic. I amso impressed with it, its a lovley little car.
I'm new to forums. I have a problem with the rear wiper on my car which I'll post up in a moment.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi I am ron just joined today so hello to all Nissan Note owners I have a 2007 DCi which has covered almost 60.000 miles since new I have only two faults with car. One is the cd player heats up and eats up my cd's! The other is a hole at left shoulder position which also appeared on passenger seat! Not a tear or wear it appears no padding foam was placed in these positions and metal frame has protruded through the seat lining! Other than that never had any problems what so ever the car has been through floods hail high winds and snow and minus 32degrees winter weather and has handled all like water off a ducks back. Amazingly no rust or major scratches either!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello the forum... my name is David and I've just exchanged my car for an 09 Acenta. Very pleased with what appears to be a trouble free car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts