Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought we'd say hello to everyone as have just bought our first Note yesterday. It was a BIG wrench for 'her ladyship' to leavethe Focus at the garage yesterday as it's been a trusty servant and gone up and down the road without any complaint. Anyway, decided it was time for a (radical) change aswe don't do such long journeys since moving south last year - and we kept on twitching about potential DPF problems with the Focus.

We eventually decided on a Note as they always seem to do well in the auto press reviews- along withthe annual J D Power survey. Hopefully,it should do most of the things we need it to do most of the time. Despite being aroundin more or less it's current format for a few years,it still seemsSO practical when compared with a lot of vehicles on the market. We went for a 1.6 manual petrol N-Tec in Silver in the end. It's on a 60 plate so should be OK - the car seems to be in top drawer condition so hopefully it will win us over from the Focus in no time!! Watch this space ...

·
Registered
181 Posts
I reckon you wont regret it. See all the positive comments on this forum, even from people like me, and I'm not a full-blooded fan of the Note by any standard.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the prompt welcome Frank. Nice to know we've joined a friendly group of car enthusiasts!

·
Registered
453 Posts
Hello and welcome to our World of the Note.
The Note is a great fun car.

We are not a bad bunch... however, you may need to watch out for the one with a long grey nose

Old Frank - you are getting soft in your old age

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hello from me too. Funny how attached we get to machines isn't it? Thats why my old Panda is still sitting outside next to my shiny new note.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts