Nissan Note Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the subject says, new owner of a Nissan Note (well, the wife is really but I look after the technical side of the operation). Picked out the Note in search of something more reliable than the old C2 semi-automatic (£980 to possible not even fix the fault? No thanks)

1.6 SE auto 2006 in blue.

1st impressions:

much better autobox, nice ride quality, decent engine performance, bags of space, comfy seats

Overly sensitive to road camber, interior noise (from centre top cubby-hole) over bumps and squealing aux belt.

Didn't notice the belt noise on test drive but have a feeling it might have been "prepared" for me. Noticed it straight away when I went to drive it away but as the car's needed next week I couldn't leave it with them to fix. Also, had just gone 60miles on the train to pick it up so will probably DIY or get it done at the local garage I trust for the sake of the hassle.

I'm hoping it's just from being stood on the forecourt for a while but not too sure...

Anyway - Hello!

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Welcome

freddieflintoff said:
Overly sensitive to road camber,
Check the tyre pressures, mine does this when I have (yet another
) puncture.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I'll check that. Got a list of things to do / check at the moment as don't 100% trust the place I got it from (no previous experience of it and no personal recommendations so just going off natural suspicion and the fact they didn't do anything about the belt noise which they must have noticed).

Only had it a day though so I'll get the teething problems out of the way soon I hope.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts