Nissan Note Owners Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a '09 reg'd 1.4 Nissan Note Accentra back in July and have finally got around to registering on here!

I did take a cursory look at the technical forums to see if I could be expecting any problems before purchasing and nothing came up.

My car was owned by mobility leasing company prior to me, (which I believe is quite common) and had regular dealer services and relatively low milage.

Cruise control, speed limiter and sat-nav are a surprising extra this car came with, but nice on motorways runs upto uni!

Hopefully this car will do me well through uni and into the future :)

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Welcome to the forum
The Note is a VERY popular car with Motability hence the number of low mileage ones with a full service history.

Good luck with your studies.

·
Super Moderator
2,064 Posts
Look after it, and it will look after you. Great little motor.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nigel B said:
The Note is a VERY popular car with Motability hence the number of low mileage ones with a full service history.
Good luck with your studies.

I did notice that the large proportion of my fellow note drivers are >50, with greying hair, which would be explained from the motability angle

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BOBBYBINGO said:
A wise choice for your motor, good to see you have not chosen a Corsa.

The usual options of Corsa/Fiesta were considered but in the new style fiesta, the redesigned boot makes it impractical for dive kit and fencing bags and the Corsa seat bulkhead makes it a no go.

The Note on the overhand has a large boot, with flexiboards that make a flat loading bay and rear legroom that is not possible in other cars.

It's only a shame that I can't get saxo'esk body kits for it and some glowing LED strips to fit in with my peer group more

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Welcome

Firthy27 said:
Maybe not so little, but yeah, hoping it shall tide me over for some years to come :)
I'm forever trying to drive forwards into spaces and getting stuck half way in, just not possible on a normal car park with a longer wheelbase than a Rangerover

1 - 8 of 8 Posts