Nissan Note Owners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just got myself a 2011 Note 1.4.

When operating the air flow contol between the screen/footwell and screen only the air conditioning comes on and remains on until the A/C is manually turned off. I have set it half between the to just before the A/C come on. I assume this is a design feature but i don't want the A/C coming on each I set the contol more towards the screen.

Is there a way of being able stop the A/C coming on 'automattically' as the air flow control is turned?

Thanks in anticipation

Paulbid

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
in a word no its just the way its setup its uses the heater and air con to regulate the air temp that how climate works

·
Super Moderator
2,064 Posts
I think the aircon stays off, until the fan is turned on. But that's no help demisting the screen, unless you're on the move.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Just keep stabbing the centre button until it wears out....
I suspect that will happen fractionally after the right hand button wears out on mine

I've stopped messing with the distribution, I leave it on screen/footwell

memo to self: Next time get aircon not climate control.

I must look in the manual to find out how to get it to defrost the screen one day

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
mnl said:
I must look in the manual to find out how to get it to defrost the screen one day
ah its the secret click to the right just past the last setting, i found like some one else did on here there is a whitefoam likesheet on the bulk head when building the car this seem toget trapped andit blocksthefront vent(s) or part blocks them

to get at the vents thefront trim at the bottom of the screen comes out but cant remember if the a pillar trims need tobe removed or not

1 - 7 of 7 Posts