Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I hoping someone can offer some advice, I recently purchased a note 57 plate 1.4 petrol with ac and my interior heater only works on setting 3 and 4,1 and 2 are just dead, can someone advise what this issue is, I was told its a resistor but cannot find one to buy and nissan said they'll only sell me a full motor

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's a different issue that one is the fan working on and off, mine doesn't work at all on setting 1 and 2 but works fine on 3 and 4

·
Registered
865 Posts
That's a different issue that one is the fan working on and off, mine doesn't work at all on setting 1 and 2 but works fine on 3 and 4
As Jymmer pointed out the symptom may be different but the cause is still the same. You will eventually find that the Note throws up lots of faults that appear to be something else.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
As Jymmer pointed out the symptom may be different but the cause is still the same. You will eventually find that the Note throws up lots of faults that appear to be something else.
Thanks everybody for the replies, I've been to my dealership today they've diagnosed the resistor is the problem so I've purchased one, thanks again

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Fleabay ones I checked the companies reviews on which review site and none had good reviews plus I'm not mechanic so the best option was go to my nissan dealership and I get the exact one I needed as there's quite a few different types, cost me £59:98 which I'm good with rather than an incorrect one from ebay then spending ages trying to get money back, thanks though

·
Super Moderator
1,960 Posts
I bought a resistor on fleabay, what a piece of chinese crap it was. I got a 2nd hand one for the same price from a breakers. The breaker said bring it back if it didn't work. It worked fine, and has done for 4 years.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts