Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,014 Posts
Nice motor.

I just wish they had a completely chrome grill......that would set them off a treat.

I wonder what the grill would look like, colour coded to the car.

Edited by: Boysie

·
Registered
167 Posts
Looks a beauty, look after those front alloys they're a nightmare!I'm planning some different compound brake pads when its time to change, current ones are super soft and get the alloys knackered quite quickly.Time for a new post I think on brake pads.

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
colour coding the grill makes the front endtoo look big

·
Super Moderator
2,014 Posts
flash22 said:
colour coding the grill makes the front endtoo look big

Best I get the wife to wear a top to match her hair then.

Have you seen a coded grill Flash.....is it that bad.

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
seen a few pic and done a few photoshops it needs to be a different colour, it just like the gray door handels on the 2010-11 noteit just looks wrong

·
Super Moderator
2,014 Posts
I suppose a chrome grill, maybe a 'bling' too far.

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
I did a 'quick and dirty' grille recolour.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I would have done it gold and the front doors, oh and the alloys. Also blue neons behind the gold grille, there would be nothing on UK roads like it.

·
Super Moderator
2,014 Posts
BOBBYBINGO said:
I would have done it gold and the front doors, oh and the alloys. Also blue neons behind the gold grille, there would be nothing on UK roads like it.

Jeeezus, BB. You're sounding like Mike Brewer.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi everyone. I've been away and have just come back to see my car with a modded front grille....mmmmmm...not sure, although if the car was white I think it might work.....wonder what it would look like....?

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
Greyrider said:
Hi everyone. I've been away and have just come back to see my car with a modded front grille....mmmmmm...not sure, although if the car was white I think it might work.....wonder what it would look like....?
Apicture of you on the floor worn out from cleaning the thing every time you took it out lol

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hehe.....I've just got another tekna but it's a Qashqai+2 2.0 diesel auto 4x4. Raining today so the big clean starts tomorrow!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Not too bad...just glad to see the back of the Seat Altea XL 1.9 tdi. It had the dsg gearbox which was jerky at traffic jam speeds and always seemed to be in a gear too low resulting in a booming engine noise when driving along. So both my cars are Nissan teknas now. Looking forward to a trip to the Highlands soon.....Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts