Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys - and gals?

This is to introduce myself as a new member, though long in the tooth - and to say that I've justrecently purchased a 2011 Nissan Note N-Tec auto with 15500 miles run.

My previous carwas a Honda Civic 1.4 GL Hatchback automatic (because of the wife!) which I had from new in 1991. It gave us great service and, after the warranty years passed, was maintained and serviced by myself. There were, after 21 years,many engineparts stillon that carthat were original fitment, but I sensedexpensive bills could soonbe on the horizon so we decided to upgrade our 'wheels,'

Had theNote just over a week now and are struggling a littleto get used to the modern technology installed in it. The dealership are in the process of getting us an owners and the radiomanual- I foundthe radio and wheel locking codes but need to know the key coding.

We are both extremely pleased with this car, especially the raised up driving position giving very good all-round visibility compared the old car.As we are both nearingour 80s it's much easier to get in and out off as well.

That's it for now - off for a meal before posting a query,

Kind regards,

Ray

1 - 4 of 4 Posts