Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Subject says it all really ....

Has anyone any personal recommendations as to where to buy some good quality floor mats with the press stud thingy fitting ?

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
The nissan ones are very good the set in mine are coming upto 3 years old and are still in v.good condition
the velour ones are under £30 for the set

·
Registered
103 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Dont get Nissan ones, mine only lasted less than a year before the heal part wore through so dont wates your £40 nearly. i have just got some new Blue ones from ebay and they fit exactly where the originals fitted complete with "O" hole to fit over locator in drivers footwell.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I got a set from Sakura via Amazon press stud etc, perfect fit. I did not have any originals in car and so can't compare. These ones are quite thin but have so far lasted 5 months and only cost £15 inc. delivery.

·
Registered
5 Posts
My new mats arrived today. Quality seems top notch has the press stud for the drivers side and all the mats have a grip type material on the back to stop them sliding around. Also the drivers one has the Note logo. The colour match to the original carpets is good too.

Can't comment on the wear of them, but so far so good! £20 delivered, even if I get 2 years out of them I'd be happy!

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
I bought a set of those, seem good value for money including the post, fit perfectly.
They came with some paperwork offering a discount on repeat business, and I think they will let you pick them up, and save £5 postage, or buy 3 at once and save £10. (contact them before you buy)
Remind me of scotchbrite pads though, they rather stretch the definition of "velour"

·
Registered
152 Posts
Yes they are not very veloury but still good quality. I also got my Flexi Boards for the boot off ebay for 40 quid.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts