Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone, I have a question concerning the location of glowplugcontrol module on my Note DCI. It has packed up and the car won't start. Error code is P0670. Any ideas where it might be located? Also - has anyone succeeded in accessing the white fusebox located under the front headlamp without removing the front bumper?

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
the white fuse box is the IPDM its a bit of a pig as the cables are tight, undo the top two clips and lift the edge so its just un clipped, undodo the bottom 2 clips and the top lifts up (the top part has all the plugs and fuses in it) the bottom half is just a box
the glow plug relay is also worth checking too

Edit. you may want to remove the headlight as it makes life easier

Edited by: flash22

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I understand that to remove the headlight a bumper has to be removed as well, because the bottom bolt is obstructed by the bumper and another bolt is hidden under the wing - so the plastic shield also needs removing. The IPDM's access looks like being easier if a battery was removed - but still a pig to get at.Anyone tried it that way?

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
i didnt remove anything but that was only to change a fuse there a handy list printed inside the IPDM for the fuses what make life easy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts