Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here we are back again! I'm on my 2nd note, had a few cars since the first one, ford focus cmax, Astra Sri, volvo s40 and now had my 2nd note for 3 weeks! šš˜š—

It's not brand new out the box but think I got myself a good deal from a private sale on Flea-Bay! '°'°'°

It's a 2006 dci, really clean example with extras including the custom mats, boot boards (it's only the S model) and tinted rear windows, similar to the SVE of the time!

Getting good MPG, it's got one of those chips, Better MPG and performance?!?! Can it be true? Currently getting 53MPG and we both have quite a heavy right foot! ‘‘ž

Will be looking at trying to get some alloys, led bulbs for the rear number plate (one recently blown anyway) Parking sensors and bright front lights.

Had fun looking over the forums already, will keep you up to date with progress and try get some pics uploaded if try any of my "wish list"

·
Registered
360 Posts
Welcome to the forum - I had the bright front bulbs fitted and whole heartedly recommend them.

Look forward to the pics.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks,

What bulbs did u go for in the end? There are soo many about and wanted a good review on some first,

Thanks

Matt '¡

1 - 4 of 4 Posts