Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hionly had the car a few weeks now, been very good. Go to work and back ,round trip of about 20 miles a day. Shopping trips at the week-end,so not really doing much mileage at the moment,hope to change that though very soon

Would like to know whats the furthest you have driven in your note,and what you were getting mpg? How was the ride etc etc
Thanks guys

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
55-58 mpg on a 500 mile round trip 1.6 tekna auto mine spends most of its life around town tho doing 35 - 40 mpg depending on what fuel i put in

·
Registered
453 Posts
I live in Chester
Going North - Kinloch Rannoch in ScotlandGoing South - Exmoor

65 to 70mpg doing 60mph

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Was also intrested in from where you live to where to travelled too,not just mpg Im hoping to get up to Newcastle in the coming weeks from Surrey
Looking forward to the drive.

·
Registered
22 Posts
This week:
Stroud to Hammersmith Monday and Tuesday (107 miles each way)
Stroud to Wythernshawe Thursday - overnighted - Home 298 miles
South of France last year and going again this year, little over 800 miles with a stop for the ferry.
Average about 57-61 mpg as often as possible 65-75 mph all good so far about 73,000 on the clock now.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Furthest journey in a day would have been to the Yorkshire Dales last month. Covered about 230 miles that day. My daily commute is a 44 mile round trip once I get back home in the evenings.

The display indicates 47mpg avg but I work it out closer to 40mpg.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Furthest in a day is about 200 miles. Getting 60MPG (Diesel) based on miles travelled versus litres to fill up. The on board mpg says 71mpg! (and yes it is reset on each fill up). This is doing a lot of miles at 60MPH.

Tried doing 70MPH on a previous fill up and the MPG dropped to 55MPG real and 60MPG for the on board display.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
I do a run from my jungle home (somewhere near Heathrow) to Yately once a week in my N-Tec 1.5dci and get an indicated average for the entire trip, including town driving at both ends, of between 55 and 65 mpg...and I don't hang around on the motorway! 8o mph doen't seem to dent the economy at all.

·
Registered
18 Posts
hi. 1.5 dci note .I RESET MY CLOCK THEN USED THE FULL TANK OVER 1 WEEK. 450 MILES = £50 re FILL =57.2 mpg (www.mpg calculator.co.uk) but car mpg meter says 53mpg strange as nissan said computer was correct.so above posts mpg are over and mine is under i think best ignore the computer and work out from main odemeter and cost of refill.this week i have set trip meters and noted odemeter as i also think there is an error between the two over a full tank .i will let you know the result when i refuel.as anyone else noticed this.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Went to my sisters in Worcestershire from Teesside and was surprised to find mileage further than the Smoke, about 255 miles. Did a bit of running about down there and had a fast ride back all motorway in my 2009 Acenta diesel and still had 1/4 tank left. I do 25 miles a day to work and back and fuel is showing mileage at 62/66 MPG regularly very impressed! never had a car that did what it said on the tin

1 - 12 of 12 Posts